The client provides leading-edge medical laboratory tests and services through a national network of primary clinical laboratories and specialty testing laboratories. They operate a sophisticated laboratory network, with corporate headquarters in Burlington, NC.
· Non-availability of database monitoring script
· Non-availability of disaster recovery plan
· Non-availability of database error log notification
· Non-availability of database security audit
· Ensured 100 % availability in all the production servers
· Easy management and fast troubleshooting
· Secured database access
· 24X7 support and services
· ITIL based service delivery
· Reduced cost of operation
· Configuring replication for standby machines to make sure zero percent data loss
· Provided the consultant services for database design, configuration, and maintenance, support & services
· Implementation and upgrade, capacity planning and sizing, performance tuning, managing database structure, storage allocation, database access
· Building of user profiles and privileges
· Check log errors and take necessary actions to rectify them
· Monitor physical and logical backup
· Obtaining scheduled backups through SQL jobs
· Recovery of lost objects and files
· Creation of clone database for development environments
· Monitoring the database for memory and I/O utilization
· Rebuild/Reorganize index to rectify segment fragmentation
· Performance tuning using SQL diagnostic tools
· Monitoring the database for CPU utilization, blocking locks and changing priority or killing unwanted user processes
Sensiple’s Data services help organizations find, extract, collect, transform, load, analyze, and visualize the data to give out useful insights for better important decisions.
Based on our customer’s requisites, we, at Sensiple, have distinguished our services into two distinct buckets. With our intensive experience and expertise in the field of data services, we give a complete support, starting from a road map all the way to support & maintenance.
Sensiple is a brand owned by E Pro Inc., a New Jersey corporation, established in 1999 delivering IT products and services around the globe while maintaining delivery standards. Our IT products and services concentrate in the areas of Customer Experience, Capital Markets, Digital & Enterprise Transformation, Infrastructure and Independent Testing from ideation to execution.
To know more Visit us at: www.sensiple.com (or) Contact us at: email@example.com