World’s leading Healthcare diagnostic company, providing leading-edge medical laboratory tests and services through a national network of primary clinical laboratories and specialty testing laboratories.
jQuery, Ajax, Knockout, Spring, IBM Sterling Commerce, and Oracle
· Client helps physicians and staff to order, view, share, manage, and analyze lab results
· The existing application took around 2 minutes to place an order
· No user-friendly screens were available to place an order
· More effort needed for maintaining the current application
· Integration with Sterling ECommerce Order Entry System
· Integration with AccuDraw for sample collection guidance to reduce manual errors
· Integration with tools such as fax, print, email, and annotations that make it easy and quick to share reports when and where needed
· Integration with Microsoft Amalga Server for Trending and Analytics
· Data Volume: 1 TB
· Number of Concurrent Users: 2000+
· The time taken to place an order reduced to 17 seconds
Designed and Developed Enterprise Application using Oracle SOA Architecture.
The application had the following features:
· For Order Entry, a Single, Streamlined Order Screen to display Provider, Diagnosis, Test, and Collection Information
· Supported alternate lab routing
· Instantly communicated delivery of new and critical lab results, ensuring timesensitive information is easier to find and view
· It centralized the viewing of lab reports from multiple LabCorp companies
· Physicians could see graphical representations of the patient and practice test results to help recognize patterns
· Automatically printed lab result reports on a schedule and could be customized to meet specific workflow needs
Sensiple provides end to end application maintenance and support services for tailor-made applications as well as for platform-based solutions. Our application support and maintenance services include enhancements, ITIL services, transition, knowledge transfer, 24*7 support, L1, L2 and L3 support, production support, service help desk, monitoring, etc.
Sensiple is a brand owned by E Pro Inc., a New Jersey corporation, established in 1999 delivering IT products and services around the globe while maintaining delivery standards. Our IT products and services concentrate in the areas of Customer Experience, Capital Markets, Digital & Enterprise Transformation, Infrastructure and Independent Testing from ideation to execution.
To know more Visit us at: www.sensiple.com (or) Contact us at: email@example.com