To make a coffee and coconut body scrub, you will need some basic ingredients and utensils. Here is a simple recipe for creating this invigorating and exfoliating scrub:
- 1 cup ground coffee
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Mixing bowl
- Spoon or spatula
- Airtight jar for storage
- Start by melting the coconut oil if it is solid. You can do this by placing the jar in a bowl of warm water until it becomes a liquid consistency.
- Once the coconut oil has melted, transfer it to a mixing bowl.
- Add the ground coffee, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract (if desired) to the bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients together until well combined. Ensure that the mixture is evenly distributed.
- The resulting mixture should be slightly coarse but spreadable. If it feels too dry, you can add a bit more coconut oil. If it seems too wet, you can add more coffee or sugar according to preference.
- Once the scrub is thoroughly mixed, carefully transfer it into an airtight jar for storage.
- To use the scrub, scoop out a small amount and gently massage it onto damp skin in circular motions. Concentrate on areas that need exfoliation, such as elbows, knees, and feet.
- Rinse off the scrub with warm water, and pat your skin dry with a towel.
- Enjoy the invigorating scent and soft, glowing skin!
Note: The coffee grounds and sugar act as exfoliants, removing dead skin cells and promoting circulation, while the coconut oil moisturizes and nourishes the skin. The vanilla extract is optional and primarily serves to enhance the aroma of the scrub.
Remember to store your coffee and coconut body scrub in a cool, dry place when not in use.
The Best Body Coconut Scrub in November 2023
Rating is 5 out of 5
Brooklyn Botany Dead Sea Salt and Coconut Milk Body Scrub - Moisturizing and Exfoliating Body, Face, Hand, Foot Scrub - Fights Stretch Marks, Fine Lines, Wrinkles - Great Gifts for Women & Men - 10 oz
- EXFOLIATING SALT SCRUB - This exfoliator body scrub can gently exfoliate the skin and remove dry and dead skin cells. The exfoliation process can assist as a stretch mark remover which will promote fresh, healthier, and younger looking skin. It can also improve the effectiveness of topical skin care products as the skin will be able to absorb the moisturizer and retain it longer. Perfect for use as a foot scrub for soft, smooth feet.
- MOISTURIZING FULL BODY SCRUB – The rich and precious oils contained in this hand, foot and face scrub are invigorating and nourishing. It is a great moisturizer for skin and can act as a cleanser for oily and acne prone skin. Gently buff away dead, dry skin, and reveal newer-looking skin underneath with this facial scrub and skin scrub.
- COCONUT SPIDER VEINS TREATMENT SCRUB - If you have broken capillaries, commonly known as spider veins, then this scrub will be your new best friend. Coconut Milk is amazing for your circulatory system and help keep skin flexible. Rich in antioxidants, Vitamin C and Vitamin E, Coconut milk can help maintain skin elasticity and help prevent wrinkles and sagging skin.
- COMBAT SIGNS OF AGING – An anti-aging moisturizer scrub that can help soften the skin and fight wrinkles, fine lines, and dark spots. It can help reduce signs of aging and tighten skin pores for a cleaner and smoother looking skin. The natural ingredients in this scrub help restore skin elasticity and suppleness. Feel younger, feel better.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES – Our exfoliating body scrub is recommended for oily skin, dry skin, and everything in between. Get healthy, glowing skin with this spa quality gentle exfoliating and moisturizing body scrub and hand scrub! Apply it to moistened skin and massage gently with your fingertips in a circular motion for around 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
Rating is 5 out of 5
SheaMoisture Body Scrub for Dull Skin Illuminating Coconut and Hibiscus Cruelty-Free Skin Care 12 oz
- ILLUMINATE & EXFOLIATE: SheaMoisture Coconut and Hibiscus Illuminating Hand and Body Scrub is an exfoliating body scrub infused with natural ingredients that will have you looking forward to softer and smoother skin!
- PERFECT FOR DULL SKIN: Keep your skin smooth, exfoliated and soft easily with the SheaMoisture exfoliating Body Scrub. Perfect to use as a body exfoliator for dull skin.
- THE BEST INGREDIENTS: This essential exfoliating body scrub / body polish gently removes dead skin cells and is infused with coconut oil, vitamin E, and hibiscus flower.
- SCENT OF THE TROPICS: This cruelty-free skin care and body exfoliator and body scrub features the fresh, soothing scent of hibiscus flower.
- FOR USE ON HANDS & BODY: Mix body exfoliator content well. Apply a small amount of the body scrub to the palm, massaging gently into skin using a circular motion, concentrating on rough, dry areas. Rinse skin thoroughly.
- NO NASTIES & NEVER TESTED ON ANIMALS: This exfoliating body scrub cleanser for dry skin has no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no propylene glycol, no mineral oil, no animal testing and no petroleum.
Rating is 5 out of 5
O Naturals Exfoliating Coconut Oil Dead Sea Salt Deep-Cleansing Face & Body Scrub. Anti-Cellulite Tones Helps Oily Skin, Acne, Ingrown Hairs & Dead Skin Remover. Essential Oils, Sweet Almond 18oz
- Ultra Exfoliating: Harness the skin exfoliating and anti aging body scrub powers of Coconut Oil and Dead Sea Salt in this sea salt body scrub.
- Deeply Moisturizing: Coconut and Sweet Almond Oil moisturize, smooth, and brighten the skin, a perfect dead sea salt scrub.
- Argan Oil helps acne and blemishes making this dead sea salt scrub the perfect body scrub for acne and back acne scrub
- For Cellulite: Coconut Oil is an outstanding cellulite reducer and reduces the appearance of stretch marks which is why this exfoliating leg scrub is great for cellulite massaging.
- 100% Vegan: A bend of powerful and natural ingredients to leave skin looking smooth and healthy.
Rating is 5 out of 5
pureSCRUBS Premium Organic Body Scrub Set - INCLUDES spoon, loofah & soap - Large 16oz COCONUT BODY SCRUB Dead Sea Salt Infused Organic Essential Oils & Nutrients
- 🤎 GET ULTRA SMOOTH SKIN FAST - THIS WORKS! Our unique “4 in 1 Formula” does everything a body scrub should do and more - EXFOLIATE, CLEANSE, NOURISH & MOISTURIZE. Fine grain dead sea salt infused with organic essential oils, nutrients and skin softeners will transform your skin making it soft, healthy and radiant. Helps reduce appearance of cellulite, stretch marks, dark spots & acne scars. Great for ashy elbows and knees. Ingrown hairs don't stand a chance!You'll love the coconut aroma!
- 🤎 WARNING - BE PREPARED FOR COMPLIMENTS There is always that one person in your group of friends who seems to have the best skin that looks silky, soft and radiant. This person gets non-stop compliments and everyone wonders how they do it. Now it’s YOUR TURN to be that person.
- 🤎I NCLUDES THREE (3) BONUS ACCESSORIES - [..A $10 VALUE!..] - (1) A cute, eco-friendly wooden spoon to help you stir and scoop out the scrub. (2) A round, natural exfoliating loofah pad to help buff away dry dead skin. (3) An exfoliating oatmeal organic bar soap (1oz size) made with ground oats, shea butter and honey. It’s like a full skin softening and exfoliation kit that also makes a great gift!
- 🤎 EACH JAR IS HANDCRAFTED & GUARANTEED From sourcing, blending, & packaging we have a hands on approach. Nothing is mass produced and you won’t find anything artificial in our scrubs. We promise your skin will love our scrubs, if not, return it for a full refund (even if the jar is empty!) but keep the 3 bonus accessories as our gift.
- 🤎 READ THIS BEFORE BUYING SCRUBS ONLINE Ask yourself, do you want to buy body scrubs from some big cosmetics company that makes thousands of jars every minute in some factory overseas with artificial ingredients or from our boutique USA company that specializes in making organic, handcrafted body scrubs? Not only that, we believe in value and provide a larger amount (16oz) along with the three bonus items in every package.
Rating is 5 out of 5
Salt Scrub, Coconut Body Scrub, Dead Sea Salt Scrub Body Exfoliator with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E - Organic Body Scrub for Smooth, Hydrated Skin - Remove Dead Skin Cells
- SEA SALT SCRUB: Our body salt scrub offers gentle exfoliation with finely ground Dead Sea salt, known for its detoxifying properties and mineral-rich content like magnesium and calcium.
- SMOOTHER SKIN: Unlike regular scrubs, our coconut milk scrub combines Dead Sea salt and coconut shell powder to exfoliate, increase circulation, even out skin tone, and promote new cell growth.
- 100% NATURAL & NON-GREASY: Our sea salt body scrub uses coconut milk for hydration with a lightweight feel. The blend of plant oils, including almond, grapeseed, and avocado oil, absorbs easily and softens the skin.
- MORE MOISTURIZING WITH HA-SOOTHE: Our scrubs offer healthy, hydrated skin with our HA-Soothe blend containing hyaluronic acid, vitamin E for cell protection, and apricot kernel oil for moisture retention.
- KIND TO THE OCEAN: At Ola Loko, Love is the Source of Life, and we are passionate about our planet. We avoid harmful microbeads, and our ingredients are vegan, cruelty-free, and 100% reef-safe.
- WHO WE ARE: Glow-up don't grow up! We are your best friend for simple yet efficacious skincare that delivers results. We focus on recognizable ingredients that help you achieve your skincare goals and reveal the radiance within.
How long should I massage the body scrub into my skin for optimal results?
To achieve optimal results with a body scrub, it is recommended to massage it into your skin for about 1-2 minutes. This allows the scrub to effectively exfoliate and remove dead skin cells, revealing smoother and healthier-looking skin. It is important not to over-scrub or be too aggressive, as this may cause irritation or damage to the skin.
Can I use the coffee and coconut body scrub on my scalp?
It is not recommended to use a coffee and coconut body scrub on your scalp. Body scrubs are designed for exfoliating and nourishing the skin on the body, not the scalp. Using a body scrub on the scalp may cause irritation or leave residue that is difficult to wash away. If you are looking for a scrub for your scalp, there are specific scrubs available that are formulated for scalp exfoliation and cleansing. It is advisable to consult with a dermatologist or hair care professional for specific recommendations for scalp care.
Can I use the body scrub before or after shaving?
It is recommended to use a body scrub before shaving. By exfoliating before shaving, you can help remove dead skin cells and create a smoother surface for the razor to glide across. This can lead to a closer and less irritating shave. After shaving, it is generally advised to moisturize the skin.
Can I adjust the consistency of the body scrub by adding more coffee or coconut oil?
Yes, you can adjust the consistency of a body scrub by adding more coffee or coconut oil.
If you want to make the scrub thicker, you can add more coffee grounds. This will give it additional exfoliating properties and create a more gritty texture.
On the other hand, if you desire a more liquid consistency, you can add more coconut oil. Coconut oil is a natural moisturizer and adding more of it will make the scrub smoother and easier to spread on the skin.
Remember to make gradual adjustments and mix the ingredients well to achieve your desired consistency.