No Bake Kiwi Cheesecake is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that requires no baking. This recipe combines the tangy flavor of fresh kiwi with a rich cream cheese filling, all on top of a buttery biscuit base. It's a refreshing and light dessert that is perfect for summer or any time you're craving a sweet treat.
For the Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs (about 12 graham crackers)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
For the Filling:
- 16 oz (2 cups) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 5-6 ripe kiwis, peeled and sliced
- Green food coloring (optional)
- 1 packet of unflavored gelatin (about 2 1/2 tsp)
- 1/4 cup warm water
Prepare the Crust:
- In a mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar, and melted butter. Stir until the mixture resembles wet sand.
Press into Pan:
- Press the graham cracker mixture firmly into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan to create the crust. Place the pan in the refrigerator to chill while you make the filling.
Prepare the Gelatin:
- In a small bowl, sprinkle the unflavored gelatin over 1/4 cup of warm water. Allow it to sit for a few minutes to bloom.
Make the Filling:
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until it's smooth and creamy.
- Add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract to the cream cheese and mix until well combined.
Incorporate the Gelatin:
- In a separate microwave-safe bowl, gently heat the bloomed gelatin in the microwave for about 15-20 seconds until it turns into a clear liquid.
- Gradually add the liquid gelatin to the cream cheese mixture while continuously mixing. Make sure it's well incorporated.
Whip the Cream:
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
Combine Cream and Cream Cheese:
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Be gentle to maintain the fluffy texture.
Add Kiwi Flavor:
- Add the sliced kiwis to the cream cheese mixture and gently fold them in. If you want a more vibrant green color, you can add a drop or two of green food coloring (optional).
Pour into Pan:
- Pour the kiwi cheesecake filling over the graham cracker crust in the springform pan. Smooth the top with a spatula.
- Place the cheesecake in the refrigerator and allow it to set for at least 4-6 hours or overnight.
Decorate and Serve:
- Before serving, you can garnish the cheesecake with additional kiwi slices, whipped cream, or any other toppings of your choice.
Slice and Enjoy:
- Carefully release the springform pan, slice the kiwi cheesecake, and enjoy your no-bake creation!
This no-bake kiwi cheesecake is a delightful, tangy dessert that's perfect for warm weather or any time you're craving a fruity treat.